Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I can't stand my spanish teacher!

She is beyond RUDE. I just don't understand. Teachers are there to TEACH. So if we have questions and we don't know the answers they aren't supposed to roll their eyes and make you feel inferior! I had a conversation with a few of my classmates and they felt she was impatient and intimidating. As I was leaving class this guy asked how to say "thursday" in spanish and she looked at him, made a clucking sound with her mouth and ignored him!!! Wtf? I was so annoyed so I gave him the answer to his question..at least I think it was the right one! How are we supposed to learn if teachers don't actually help?? She is one sassy old woman. I used to love spanish class even though I wasn't the best at it, but she makes it so it's not enjoyable at all to the point where I dread going to the class!! I pay good money for you to have patience. So be patient with me or else I'll start to get impatient with you. As long as I get a B or an A i'll be satisfied, I just don't want the class to affect my college GPA.  Wish me luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment