Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No more coconut oil until spring!

So since i started moisturizing my hair and sealing it ive felt small chunks of dried up something in my hair on strands stuck together. I'm assuming it was product. I have been moisturizing with wave nouveau and sealing with cocount oil. I've heard that coconut oil melts in a warm temperatured area and dries up and gets hard in cold temperature areas. I didnt care because I didnt think it would happen but I think it did.i combed out the strands i found were stuck together with product. so im going to keep using wave nouveau as my moisturizer, but I will be sealing with extra virgin olive oil and see how that works! I just put the wave nouveau in my hair and it feels a bit sticky and greasy, i might skip m&s all day tomorrow. Any other tips or advice would be great! I am 9 months post relaxer so I'm not sure if this has any effect on my hair texture and the products as well. I will test it out once I get my relaxer this saturday :)

P.S I hope that if it gets warm in my dorm room my hair doesnt cookup from the olive oil :p i put some castor oil on my edges and nape as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment